Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Do You Wish to Work On?

Wishcasting Wednesday by Jamie Ridler with today’s question: What Do You Wish to Work On?

Funny this should come up because I was just thinking yesterday how its been a year since I started the current position I'm working at, I should finish my Masters in December, so there's things I've done an things I want to do that my professional profile needs to be updated to reflect. I haven't really gave it a good once over in a year+ so its time I do some work on it to make sure it reflects my current state and that it reflects my goals as well. And in that I need to do some work on looking at where my goals are lining up as I do that. Time to work on my professional goals a little bit as I update my professional profile especially since I will becoming to a big milestone at the end of the year.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your milestone and accomplishments! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea to acknowledge your accomplishments and update your professional profile. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you! All the best with your professional goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great plan! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Praise, constructive criticism, and discussions welcome. Pure negativity and rudeness will not be approved or tolerated.